Kelly-Ann & Richard (plus little Stanley) at Porchester Castle

I love a good seaside wedding! especially in a chapel set within the ruins of porchester castle! add to that some blue skies and a bright red london bus (which I don't think ever made it to hyde park corner?) and I am quite simply in my element. I am lucky that my style and approach to wedding photography tends to attract couples who's approach mirrors mine i.e fun and laid back (weddings are parties after all) , but kelly-anne took laid back to a whole new level and because of that enjoyed her day from start to finish. as always the bride was the star of the show but a close second was kelly-anne and richard's son stanley who enjoyed every minute in his matching suit and little black converse. a selection of my favourites and a slideshow below, photos by me and music by john mayer...enjoy


span>

No comments:

Post a Comment