Jon & Cerian's Snowy Winter Wedding

I feel lucky to be writing this blog at all after my journey back from Jon & Cerians big day on the A422 from Banbury proved to be one of the most hazardous of my whole life. The snow was that heavy and roads that slippy that I nearly aborted in Brackley...it was only the thought of my wife, dog, an open fire, a glass of red wine and how awful Brackley is (sorry Brackley fans) that kept me going.....VERY slowly! Fortunately the snow had started quite lightly earlier in the day allowing us some time outside and a really nice wintry look to the shots of the happy couple. A selection of my favourites below with the slideshow at the bottom. Photos by me and music by The Verve...so turn it up and enjoy





































3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! I like your way of photography..Thanks for sharing..
    wedding photographer in san diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyous to know about this wedding and these are truly wonderful photographs of wedding. I am planning to arrange my best friend’s wedding so I am in search of excellent DC wedding venues. Hope to find grand yet best one so that I can book it soon.

    ReplyDelete