Brand new affordable album option

albums of my photos are something I have been asked to produce more commonly this year. and whilst I still believe a photographers service should be based solely on his ability to create the sort of images that will last for ever (ie take quality photos!) I decided to source a new and affordable style of album that would best suit my more natural, contemporary and candid style of wedding photography.
I must stress that an album is a completely optional extra and my basic package prices are still based on me providing all your edited images copyright free to do with what you please.
but if an album is of interest then here's some images of a selection of the 82 pages, front and back cover. its a very contemporary hard back coffee table style album, 30cmx30cm and each is individually designed and laid out by me to best storybook your favourite images....enjoy and to discuss this or any other of my album options please give me a call

No comments:

Post a Comment