Rupal & Lee, Milton Keynes E-Shoot

OK so milton keynes isn't the most obvious place for an engagement shoot but there lies the challenge...and like all my photography its all about the people first and foremost with the locations coming second. so on a blustery thursday evening myself rupal and lee met at milton keynes gallery and headed into nearby campbell park beneath a dramatic sky. you may notice I don't do many pre wedding shoots, mainly because they go against my ethos of 'as it happens' photography, but on the odd occasion that I do I attempt to make them look and feel as relaxed as possible. lee, like most of my clients (and me) hates his photo being taken so its a case of getting the interaction with rupal and not with me or the camera that hopefully brings out the better more natural side of people. nothing forced or faked..except maybe a little white heart to add a touch of romance! rupal and lee's big indian ceremony is in august so keep watching the blog for what should be a very colourful and eventful day 




No comments:

Post a Comment