Jennifer & Arsenio Gilwell Park

I originally met jen and nio at a wedding fair and they ended up changing the date of their big day to suit my availability...and I am glad that they did! jen looked stunning and arsenio has a face that the camera loves, because he never stops laughing and smiling! and it’s all for real, never forced and never put on for the camera! the guy is just happy and is not afraid to show it.
the chosen venue for jen and nio was gilwell park which is the home of the cub scout movement in epping forest, a great venue, but like any venue would have it only played second fiddle to the fantastic array of colourful characters that make up jen & nio’s friends and family...an amazing party from start to finish!
I only hope that the slideshow below gives at least some flavour of the fun! photos by me and music by nina simone...enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment