Rufus : A Photographers Friend

well as the year draws towards its close (41 weddings shot and 7 remaining) i thought it might be nice to share a little personal project I have been putting together since march. I get very little time to do any other ‘professional’ photography other than weddings, but my camera is rarely out of arms length...so when we decided to get a dog to keep me company during my long hours of editing and my wife carla company whilst I am away most weekends shooting, i thought it a good idea to capture him as he turned from a little ball of wrinkles to a full grown border terrier. his name is rufus by the way...he’s a handful but we both love him to bits. these shots below show him from 4 weeks old until 7 months old, with the final image taken just today on our doorstep.....enjoy (back to the weddings next week...i promise)


No comments:

Post a Comment