Retro blog post - Ian & Sammy in SOHO

to celebrate the launch of my new and improved blog I thought it a good idea to feature some of my favourite blogs of the last 2 years in retrospect......first up its ian and sammy from 2010 a wedding that has been since been featured on the brilliant rock n roll bride blog (hit badge in the sidebar for the feature)

"I am so lucky to enjoy my job and look forward to every wedding as a fresh challenge, but I must admit that ian and sammy's wedding was one that I had really been looking forward to since we met at their soho venue the century club earlier in the year. just as I try to bring a different approach to my wedding photography, ian and sammy brought a different approach to their wedding day with fantastic outfits, venues and quirky additions throughout the day! the day started at the dean street townhouse in soho before the ceremony at london's most iconic registry office the old marylebone townhall and then a routemaster to a roof top reception overlooking shaftesbury avenue. amazing. again so hard to pick, but some of the shots we took out and about on brewer street are some of my favourite ever (look out for bride and groom being congratulated by a lady working the peep show entrance) . photos by me and music by nick cave....enjoy"



No comments:

Post a Comment