Tina & Karl, A Cotswold Christmas Wedding

The first of my 4 weddings over Christmas was in the beautiful Cotswold Town of Chipping Campden. Tina & Karl and their 2 wonderful children made me feel really part of the day and I was christened Harry Hill by all the kids (and most of the adults too). After bridal prep in the morning Karl came to meet Tina and the three of us walked the short distance to the church grabbing a few photos along the way...although plans to stop and spend any longer outside were aborted as it was absolutely bloody freezing. The rest of the day was much warmer and like so many big days I share wonderfully relaxed and informal with plenty of laughing, joking and general silliness to capture (every wedding should a nice slice of silliness included) A nice big selection of my favourites below with a slideshow at the bottom...enjoy. photos by me and music by the bird and the bee















No comments:

Post a Comment