Emily & Stephens Central London Winter Wedding Bonanza

Soho. A Very Cool Couple. Smithfields meat market and a boutique hotel in Clerkenwell..what a way to end a brilliantly diverse year with a brilliantly diverse wedding. Emily & Steve are reading this blog in SE Asia on their 6 month RTW honeymoon so I have included an extra large portion of my favourites and a slideshow with travel inspired soundtrack below. 
I started the day in Soho with Steve and his mates in a pub with a shaggy dog before a wonderfully cool ceremony at the Soho hotel and whilst the guests took a magical mystery tour on a route master me, Emily and Steve headed to Smithfields (where Emily and Steve got engaged) for some fun and relaxed shots before catching up with their guests at a hotel in Clerkenwell. photos by me and music by Gomez...enjoy































No comments:

Post a Comment