Paul and Becky, Hunton Park Wedding

some lovely blue skies and bridal anticipation for me to capture in this one. paul and becky got married on FA cup final day, but as paul is an arsenal fan there was little chance of there being a clash with his big day! ( sorry paul! although his stoke based family members could be seen in front of the hotel bars TV screen at various points). I truly believe that wedding photography is as much about persistence and being in the right place at the right time as it is about the more technical aspects, and the first shot I have chosen as my favourite below shows if you persist then maybe one day you will capture a heart shaped piece of confetti......in just the right place at just the right time. photos by me and music by bright eyes...enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment