Della and Grant's Super Seaside Windy Wedding

oh I do love to be beside the seaside...something about the wind in my lack of hair that really cleanses the soul...so whenever I get the opportunity to capture a seaside wedding I jump at the chance. grant and della’s ‘seaside’ of choice was the christchurch harbour hotel, a lovely deco inspired building overlooking the water....and even on a brisk september day (before the indian summer arrived) it made for a great backdrop to their special day. a pretty huge selection of my favourites below with the slideshow at the bottom. look out for the world’s biggest can of hairspray, limited mobile phone coverage, twin brides, flashing guests, windswept veils’ and plenty of dancing. photos by me and music by the courteeners...enjoy









No comments:

Post a Comment