Charlotte & Ian's Autumnal Hampstead Heath Wedding

charlotte and ian are both a similar age to me...but they look so much younger! and as well as their youthful looks they have an equally youthful exuberance which makes them so much fun to work with . I am the last photographer who you will find overusing such words as super.awesome.cute..etc but I have to admit (and if you take a look at the very last picture in my selection below you will have to agree.....) that charlotte and ian are super cute together (there I said it).
my slightly shorter day began at their venue, lauderdale house in highgate north london, where bride and groom met at the gates and walked down the aisle together beaming from ear to ear! and after a rainy start the sun broke out so we could grab a quick walk and some pics in the very autumnal looking hampstead heath which adjoined the house...a selection below with a slideshow at the top (for a change). photos by me and music by the maccabees...enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment