Adam & Suzanne aka Mr & Mrs Love

I reckon that if the grooms surname means the happy couple will end the day as mr and mrs love then you have to be on to a winner...and adam and suzanne certainly were. I always say the one thing you can’t organise for your big day is the weather! but if there has to be a thunderstorm during your ceremony (making an already dramatic church..even more dramatic) it’s only fair that the rain should stop at the exact moment you say “I do” and emerge outside as man and wife! and that’s exactly what happened...thank god (literally)

by the time we reached addington palace the lawns had dried enough for the kids to roll around and the adults to enjoy a glass of bubbly under blue(ish) skies. a small selection of my favourites below with a slideshow at the bottom. photos by me and music by the divine comedy..enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment